Download: Novo Elf Marketfix
Credit goes to:http://tinyurl.com/7jbzxbz
Thank you so much for this!
Quote the readme file:
This script is based on findings from XDA developers, so credits to them.
This script is written by lordsbm/seasonscrystal.
WARNING: Full Android market script for Allwinner A10 ICS firmware.
May result to re-flash your firmware.
PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Here's what this script will do for Allwinner A10 tablet:
1. Enable full Android market access like Skype, Launcherpro which were missing from default market.
2. Google framework and apps added (like maps, voicesearch, etc. Location not working)
3. Some Wifi improvements. (May drain battery a little bit more)
4. Improve UI scrolling responsivesness.
5. Render UI with GPU.
6. JPEG quality adjusted to 100%.
7. Photo & video recording quality improved.
8. Added 4 essential free apps option.
9. Fool games this tablet is SGS2 so as to allows you to play.
Free apps included:
Advanced Wifi Lock Free v1.3.5 - This will help Wifi download to continue when screen sleep.
Astro File Manager Free v3.0 B218 - This will help you view and edit system root files.
Volume+ Free v1.7.3 - This will help improved the soft speaker problem.
ES Task Manager Free v1.2 - Kill tasks to free up memory.
1. Connected your Allwinner A10 tablet to the PC.
2. Make sure your Allwinner A10 is plugged in with USB debugging enabled.
Goto Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
3. Set your display sleep to 30mins
Goto Settings > Display > Sleep > 30mins
3. Run/double-clicked fullmarket (.bat file)
4. After installation is complete, press any key to reboot the tablet.
5. Unplug the USB cable when the tablet started reboot. (Reboot make take a little longer.)
6. Remember to set back display sleep time.
Problem signing into google account the 1st time, but after running again all works well.
1. It'll work best if you install this script after 1st load up.
2. DO NOT pull the cable out before the tablet reboots.
3. As always use at own risk.
USB Driver/No Device Found Errors, try:
The good thing is, this might not only work on the Elf but on many other Allwinner A10 devices :-)