Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teclast A10 tPad Tablet

Source:
CPU Rockchip RK2918 1.0 GHz
GPU Vivante GC800
OS Android 2.3 Flash support
Memory 1GB DDR3 Ram, 8GB Nandflash built in
Extend Memory up to 32GB via micro sd card
Screen 9.7 inch IPS Capacitive 5 points Multitouch Screen
1024*768px  
Audio Built in Loud Speaker
3.5MM headphone jack
Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, VBR, APE,FLAC
Video 1080P
Features and highlights
  • Dual Camera
  • 5 points Capacitive Multitouch
  • HDMI OUT
  • Android 2.3 Gingerbread
  • 1 USB ports
  • OTG port
  • Wifi 
  • 1.GHz Rockchip processor
  • 1024*768 4:3 High Resolution
  • Micro USB
  • Mini USB
  • 8 GB Built in
  • Smooth video playback performance
  • Gsensor 
  • Speaker
  • Microphone out
  • Slim body
  • 3.5mm audio jack
Battery Built in Battery 6000mAH  10 hours music, 4 hours video, 5 hours wifi
Camera 0.3 MP Front, 2.0MP Back


What's really cool about this device is it's IPS display, it looks really good :-)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Col! I have been following you on youtube for many months, thanks for providing some of the best chinaphone s and tabs reviews ever! I am undecided about a new tab and I wonder if you could recommend Teclast A10 vs Cube U9GT2 vs Onda Vi40. What's your take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :-) I don't know the Onda Vi40, so I can't say anything about it. Regarding A10 vs. U9GT2, I still like the U9GT2 better.

    The U9GT2 has been around a little longer, people are working on custom firmwares and it simply "feels" like it's made of a higher quality.

    The only advantages the A10 has are the lower price and the HDMI output.

    Both are nice devices but I personally like the U9GT2 better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Col! I really feel that the HDMI out is a plus... As to the price I have found a chinese web site offering the A10 at 185USD + shipping costs and this make it even more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you think about this tablet compared to the Zenithink C91?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like this one better. I prefer the 4:3 aspect ratio on this size of a screen and I also like the fact that this one has an IPS screen. IPS screen simply look so much better than "normal" screens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In terms of speed can you tell the difference? Is the C91 slow to you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :-) Hard to say, I don't have the C91 anymore, so I really can't compare them, SORRY :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I just got my A10 and I love it! :)

    @Vit: Can you please provide the URL to the site from where you order the A10 to abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    There is New one from Teclast – A10t Blade with A10 Allwinner chip and Mali-400 against RK2918. So I think now it is more interesting. Are You going to look on it closer? The prices is around 220 US. It is the option for someone who is interesting for example Onda Vi40.
    Best regards
    Mark

    ReplyDelete