Monday, July 23, 2012

Haipai Noble x710d MTk6577 Dual Core Dual Sim Phone Review Video



Specs:

5.2 inch capacitive 5-Point Multi Touch Screen

Display 480x800 pixel resolution

MTK6577 Dual-Core CPU @ 1GHz

512MB RAM  / 4GB ROM - approximately 2GB available

Quadband (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), unlocked, 3G / UMTS / HSDPA

Dual Sim / Dual Standby

Wifi, Bluetooth, G-Sensor, GPS, A-GPS, g-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor

Main camera: Autofocus, 8MP output, LED flash

Front camera: VGA output

Games in this Video:

Real Racing 2

3D Rollercoaster Rush New York

Ground Effect Pro

Reckless Getaway

I also installed the SPB Shell 3D Launcher. Additional apps and widgets like One More Clock Widget, Barcoo, Flipboard, German Newspapers (showing the Los Angeles Times), etc. Of course I also demonstrate Adobe Flash support, PDF Reader, Google Maps and Street View, Youtube, Quadrant Benchmark, Antutu, Nenamark1, Z-Device Test, Gallery, video playback performance, Google Play Books, Google Play Music, the Android Market (Google Play Store), etc.

16 comments:

  1. can you tell me the webpage where I can buy this cell phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colonel you are known to be the phone master. And your reviews are very informative.

    What do you think about this phone
    http://www.chinaecarts.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-12ghz-dual-core-48inch-mtk6577-android-40-16gb-phone-p-3095.html

    Thanks I am interested in it. Does it really have an mtk6577 or are they just bluffing to hype sales.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if I might add, among all the phones you have reviewed which would recommend as best. Something with atleast 4.7 inches of screen real estate.

      Thanks

      Delete
    2. Many sites are probably bluffing with its LTE capabilities (re. mtk6577 I bet it's true) : did you see any LTE trace in engineering mode ?

      Delete
    3. Hi and no, LTE is definitely not there. I don't think we will see that on any of these Chinese phones any time soon.

      Delete
  3. Can you tell me whar SAR have this mobil phone ... i try to find any links about the SAR off chinese mobile phones ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :-)

      I doubt you'll be able to find any information about SAR and these Chinese phones, those are not big brand name phones, so officially they are never being tested.

      Delete
  4. Is there a root method for this phone? Does the method for the star note 2 work with this phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tested this:

      http://chinamobiles.org/downloads/zap/haipai-x710d_root.zip

      I assume it's flashed through the recovery mode.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I will Check it out and get back to you.

      Delete
    3. How would I go about flashing this in recovery mode? Please could someone give step by step method. Would be greatly appreciated :)

      Edd

      Delete
  5. Hi I want to buy this phone in china. Do you think this will have english language in it? Here is the link. Thanks!

    http://auction1.paipai.com/2F87BC18000000000401000011D6CE7A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but English is usually always there, I never had a phone from China before without it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you I have ordered it and report here if indeed english is in it.

      Delete
  6. Hi Colonel Zap,

    I am very interested in this phone (actually to use it as a mini-tablet). The only concern is the lack of RAM (only 512 MB). Do you ever find that you are running out of RAM and Android OS keep closing apps to reclaim RAM? I usually only do one task (browsing, watch video, skype) at one time, but there were instances in the past when minfree closes the browser when I was watching Flash video.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ram is fine. Lack of space for apps is the problem mate. Just can't write to the sd card for some reason its read only unless you root the phone. Which at the minute nobody can seem to do :s

      Edd

      Delete