Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HDC Galaxy Note 2 Lord N9588 Phablet - MTK6577 - Dual Sim - Dual-Core - Android 4.1.1. Jelly Bean


The Phone: CLICK



Camera Test Pic: CLICK

Specs:



Is it a phone? Is it a tablet? It's a Phablet ;-)



5.7 inch capacitive 5-Point Multi Touch Screen



Display 1280x720 pixel resolution



MTK6577 Dual-Core CPU @ 1GHz



Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean



1GB RAM / approx. 2.2 GB ROM available, tf-card support



Quadband, unlocked, 3G / UMTS / HSDPA / WCDMA



Wifi, Bluetooth, G-Sensor, GPS, A-GPS, g-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor



Main camera: Autofocus, 12MP output, LED flash



Front camera: 5MP output



DUAL SIM / DUAL STANDBY

-
Google Now demonstration, SPB Shell 3D launcher and the Next launcher were installed by ME. Interesting Bacon number and who knew that Google suggests amnesia medicine when you ask for your name, LOL ;-)

12 comments:

  1. Hello i've a phone similar to chianjiang n7300 and i need a tutorial or some instructions to root it, i bought it at Chinavasion.com it hasn't got a trademark they call it "Granite" the specifications are similar to changjiang n7300 but it has 12mp camera and i need to root it. here it's the link from the seller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I have bought one N9588, but I'm having GPS issues (not locking the satelites) could you please help me?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have any problems. Sometimes it helps to remove the battery for a while and for the FIRST fix, be very patient, it can take up to 1.5 hours and make sure you are actually outside under a "clear" sky.

      Delete
    2. and how do I fix the problem, using an app or just opening google maps? I also have some wifi connection issues... if i loose a connection to a wifi network if I go to the settings pane and try to connect to another wifi network the system hangs and promps a WPS failure. any idea about this?

      Delete
  3. I always use GPS Test to get the GPS running. Can't tell you anything about the wifi problem, I only have one network here and works just fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. even on my place, for example, when I wake up, I go and check the emails, and the wifi is off and try to reconnect to the same network and issue happens... :( I really like the phone nut these issues are killing me!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've downloaded Compass app and the compass doesn't work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should try a different wifi encryption? The compass can't work, the phone doesn't have a magnetic field sensor.

      Delete
    2. oohh ok! thanks a million!! I saw your review before I bought the phone, I even bought spb shell 3d for a greater experience on the phone, that's why I'm asking you, as the vendors are quite lacking the support.. (bought mine on dhgate)

      Cheers

      Delete
    3. GPS woking fine now with GPS Test app, however the app does not work aside other apps as GPS Status does... now only have to deal with the wifi issue...

      Delete
  6. Hallo,
    Ich benutze das Telefon den anderen Tag, und jetzt, wenn das Telefon-Display reagiert nicht auf Berührung. Es ist die Beschwerde?
    Danke für die Antwort

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    how can I know what version of goophone i5 I have? (lite, n2 etc...)?
    and how can I erase the previous recovery and install a new one?
    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete