Thursday, December 12, 2013

Zopo ZP700 Cuppy Review - MT6582 - Dualsim - ZP998 Little Brother

The Phone available HERE



Hiden Menu:









Specs:

4.7" inch capacitive 5-Point Multi Touch Screen

Display 540x960 pixel resolution - QHD Display

IPS-Display

MTK6582 Quad-Core CPU @ 1.3GHz

Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean

1GB RAM / 4GB of internal memory / TF-card support

Quadband, unlocked, 3G / UMTS / HSDPA+ / WCDMA

Wifi, Bluetooth, G-Sensor, GPS, A-GPS, g-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, magnetic field sensor (compass), notification LED

OTG - USB on the go

OTA - Over the Air firmware updates

Main camera: 8 MP output, autofocus, LED flash

Front camera: 5.0 MP output (real 2MP?)

Dual Sim - Dual Standby (two regular size sim cards)

Rooting:

with Root Genius, at your own risk!!! CLICK

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Could you please comment on the quality of the music output and the music volume using earphones? I have a MT6572 dual core phone and the bass is teeny weeny. My wife has a MT6577 phone and the music quality and volume is amazing. Better than my Samsung phone. Mine is MPai S720c and my wife's is Triton 4.7 inch i9300+. Kindly let me know about your experience of ZP700 Cuppy music quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :-) I am sorry but I can't, I don't have this phone anymore :-( All the other Zopo phones I had had pretty good audio quality and volume, I'd be super surprised if this phone were any different.

      Delete