Saturday, January 25, 2014

iNEW V3 - CWM Recovery Image Update Tutorial - MT6582 1.3GHz Quad Core






First of all, you phone needs rooted: CLICK

Download and unpack the Recovery Image here: CLICK
Credit goes to Gizbeat, thank you so much for that!!! CLICK

Copy the recover.img file in the ROOT directory of your phone's SD-card.

Download and install MobileUncle MTK Tools from the Play Store: THIS ONE

Start Mobileuncle Tools, select "Recovery Upate", select the recover.img file from your SD-card, done :-)

YOU ARE DOING THIS AT YOU OWN RISK!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Hello, first of all, thanks for your great support !
    My iNew V3 ROM version is cxq_v3_v1.0.6T02 from factory, I would ask if your recovery image works safely for it...
    Then, I would like to know how can I make a full backup of the official firmware, and finally if you know the Smartdigi deveolpers team and their ROMs for our smartphone. What do you think about them ? Have you tested their last versions ?
    Thank in advance for your kind reply !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did exactly as in this tutorial, but when I restart in recovery mode boot is normal (without the recory)

    turned on with audio button up , the boot is also normal.

    turned on with audio button down , enter into engineering mode (in Chinese)

    Any idea what's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your method don't work for me inew v3 1.1.4

    ReplyDelete
  4. link is dead... can you put another one??? PLEASE dear? like begging you hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I don't have the files anymore, this post is almost 3 years old :-(

      Delete