Monday, January 27, 2014

STAR ULEFONE U9592 MTK6592 1.7GHz Octa Core 5.0 Inch FWVGA Screen

Phone available here: Coolicool.com


Unboxing Video:




Review Video:






Specs:

5" inch capacitive 5-Point Multi Touch Screen

Display: 480x854 pixel resolution

IPS-Display

MTK6592 True Octa-Core CPU @ 1.7GHz

Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean

2GB RAM / 16GB of internal memory / TF-card support

Quadband, unlocked, 3G / UMTS / HSDPA+ / WCDMA

Wifi, Bluetooth, G-Sensor, GPS, A-GPS, g-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, charging LED

OTG - USB on the go

Main camera: 13 MP output, autofocus, LED flash

Front camera: 5.0 MP output

Dual Sim - Dual Standby




8 comments:

  1. Hello, I was wondering if you know of a proven way to root this device? I bought this phone after watching your review. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. framaroot 1.9 is a easy and secure way to root. I ´ve test it on my device

      Delete
    2. where did you buy it from?my friend

      Delete
  2. Can anyone tell me about the battery life on stanby, surfing, watching movie and gaming? thank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the batter life is good enough,my friend.

      Delete
  3. is it possible to make it louder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :-) I haven't tested it but on most Mediatek phones this works:

      http://www.zopomobileshop.com/zopo-rom/how-to-increase-zopo-mobile-phone-mic-loudspeaker-and-ringtone-volume/

      Delete