Friday, February 14, 2014

How to Root Zopo ZP998 MT6592 Octa-Core - One-Click Rooting Method.

This is a SIMPLE one-click rooting method.

Your phone is on, go to the settings, developer option, turn on USB debugging. Connect your phone with your pc.

Your phone NEEDS to be recognized as an "ADB-Device":


If it's not, download SnapPea and install it.

Once your phone is recognized as an "ADB-Device", you are ready to go :-)

Download VRoot: CLICK

Install and start it, IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE TO V.1.7.5



Connect your phone and start the rooting by clicking on the green button.

It will take maybe 1-2 minutes, upon success it will look like this:






You can download a root checker from the Playstore to verify the success: CLICK

Have fun :-) And remember:

YOU ARE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!



7 comments:

  1. Hi. When I connnect my ZP998 it is seen as a YunOS Phone - YunOS ACB interface. When I look in the device window it shows up as a 9520.Does this mean I need to use the more complex root method for my phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS SnapPea sees my device as a ZP998. Also I found this on xda dev

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2628055

    Regards from the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link VRoot; malware?
    "rootds.exe is harmfull and was blocked by Chrome"

    ignore???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can ignore it. Some rooting tools bring a "false positives" from some scanners, because those tools are designed to "hack" your phone, that's what happening when you root a phone.

      BUT!!! If I were you, I'd use the latest version of Framaroot (v1.9.1), that should root your phone as well. Google it, it can be downloaded from the XDA developer's forum :-)

      Delete
    2. Yes, thanks, got temp. root with framaroot (shell) and could made it permanent with droidtools.
      btw it´s google+chrome "security-service", it prevent sending files like framaroot even via email.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the feedback :-) When I wrote this, Framaroot wasn't able to root the MT6592 phones, only the latest version works :-)

      Delete