Sunday, November 30, 2014

iNew V7 Review Test - MT6582 Quad-Core - Dual Sim - Efox - ColonelZap

Available here: efox-shop.com

Review Video:



Camera test pictures:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

Specs:

5" inch capacitive 5-Point Multi Touch Screen

Display 720x1280 pixel resolution - HD Display

IPS-Display, OGS, Golrilla Glass (?)

MTK6582 Quad-Core CPU @ 1.3GHz

GPU: Mali 400 MP

Android 4.4.2 KitKat

2GB RAM / 16GB of internal memory - TF-card support

Quadband, unlocked, 3G / UMTS / HSDPA+ / WCDMA

Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, g-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, magnetic field sensor (compass),

OTA - Firmware updates over the air

Main camera: 16 MP output (13 MP real?), autofocus, LED flash,F2.0

Front camera: 5 MP output (2 MP real?), F2.8

Dual Sim - Dual Standby

9 comments:

  1. Hi Colonel, Great job you do with phone reviews. I like what I see with this V7 a lot. But before I can commit to any phone purchase I need to be confident that it's phone reception range is very good. Like as good or better than an iphone or Motorola Defy.
    Would love to hear your thoughts about this and how all these Chinese brands perform in this regard.

    Cheers,
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    yes, thanks for the review. The photos the phone makes look really nice. Can you say anything about the video quality? The only sampe video I found in the internet looks very stuttering so i assume it has no picture stabilizer? The video quality should be better than the video quality of Samsung S3 for me.

    Greetings, Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matt :-) I'm sorry, I never tested the video quality and I don't have this phone anymore :-(

      Delete
  3. Ciao Colonel :)

    Did you had the app for the sensord pre-installed?

    Mine arrived today, great phone from my first real life impression, but I can´t find the sensor app.

    Thank you for the review, it helped me made a good decission :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike :-)

      It wasn't pre-installed, I think you mean this app?

      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=imoblife.androidsensorbox

      Have fun with your phone :-)

      Delete
  4. Hey Mike,

    how is the video quality of the phone? Does it have a picture stabilization?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What mobile phone u use Colonel? :-) Thanks for all the great great revieuws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :-) You mean an a daily bases? My Xiaomi Mi4 :D

      Delete
  6. you said there are two things you don't like about this phone.. what are they please ?

    ReplyDelete